onsdag 14 januari 2015

När jag blir stor...

När jag blir stor vill jag bli som Betty White,
slängd i käften, fräck i mun
men lika förbaskat tjusig och en riktig dam.
Älskar henne!
Hon fyller  92 år nu på lördag den 17 januari .
Ja må hon leva uti hundrade år! 

Betty White citat att älska:
Mitt livsmotto bl.a
It's your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don't take yourself too seriously, pretty soon you can find the humor in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver.

A lady likes to be complimented on her looks, her eyes, her figure. But the personality comments are much appreciated.

I don't seem to require a lot of sleep. I just - if I get four, five good hours, I'm fine. But sleeping is sort of dull. There's a lot of other good stuff that you can do without just lying down and closing your eyes.

You can always tell about somebody by the way they put their hands on an animal.

I don't care who anybody sleeps with. If a couple has been together all that time - and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones - I think it's fine if they want to get married. I don't know how people can get so anti-something.

Don't try to be young. Just open your mind. Stay interested in stuff. There are so many things I won't live long enough to find out about, but I'm still curious about them. You know people who are already saying, 'I'm going to be 30,40,50 - oh, what am I going to do?' Well, use that decade! Use them all!

Inga kommentarer: